Carved out of harsh limestone and edged between the brilliant white limestone cliffs and the endless blue horizon of the Indian Ocean, this championship golf course ranks among Asia’s best and most challenging. With five tee positions stretching the course out to over 6800 metres, experience this championship layout firsthand to discover why it is so much more than just a golf course.
15th hole, New Kuta Golf Course
18th hole at sunset, New Kuta Golf Course
Bali National Golf and Country Club
Bali National Golf and Country Club is located in the deluxe resort environment of Nusa Dua, provides golf enthusiasts with a world championship 18 hole golf course in a spectacular seaside setting. There are three areas combined into the best environment for golf course like the exciting sand dune holes along some of the world's most beautiful beaches, beautiful lake and multi coloured flora amidst massive coconut trees and a hillside terrain affording spectacular views of the Nusa Dua area while playing through Balinese rice terrace and coral rock outcrops.
- 18-hole championship course designed by Nelson / Wright
- Elegant clubhouse with spectacular views of the Indian Ocean
- Two bars, two halfway houses with food drink service
- Multiple tees ranging from 5,208 to 6,871 yards - Par 72
- Practice putting greens and chipping green
- Balinese style clubhouse with swimming pool, locker rooms and golf-bag storage