Bali golf package - 3 days, 2 nights
daily buffet breakfasts
A golfing weekend getaway in Bali!
A golfing adventure on the “most amazing Island in the world” … Bali!
As the most famous island in Indonesia, Bali blends spectacular mountain scenery and beautiful beaches with warm and friendly people, a vibrant culture and luxurious resorts.
Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. For this exotic island has much to offer, from inspirational spirituality to fine dining and meeting experiences, from world class surfing and diving to exhilarating treks in the wild. But, as importantly to keen golfers, Bali has some wonderful, international standard golf courses that are both challenging and memorable to play.
A 2-night golf package staying at 4 star accommodation and playing an internationally acclaimed golf course.
- 2 nights at Le Grande Bali Pecatu. Twin share in a Deluxe room
- Daily American breakfast
- 2 rounds of golf at New Kuta Links. Includes golf fees, shared motorised cart & caddy fees
- Private return transfers airport to accommodation
- # single supplement available
- ## reduced prices for non golfing partners
The 4 star Le Grande Bali, nestled in the heart of the New Kuta Links golf course, within the Pecatu Indah Resort complex is a retreat offering a full range of hotel services that provide everything from tranquillity to rejuvenation. This remarkable hotel redefines efficient service with a gracious attitude that ensures a truly unforgettable experience. Pecatu is located at the south western coast of Bali, known for the famous Uluwatu temple and Dreamland beach, and located 15 km from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
New Kuta Links
Carved out of harsh limestone and edged between the brilliant white limestone cliffs and the endless blue horizon of the Indian Ocean, this championship golf course ranks among Asia’s best and most challenging. Experience this layout firsthand to discover much more than just a golf course.
A magnificent Clubhouse with one the best venues boasts a restaurant, bar, spa and function rooms with panoramic views of the lush rolling fairways and sea. Dine in air-conditioned comfort amid a backdrop of the fairways, native landscape and rolling waves of the Indian Ocean.
Price, Terms & Conditions
Prices From: $690 per person twin share
Reduced prices for non-golfing partners
Single supplement available on application
- All bookings confirmed on receipt of a 20% deposit
- Price based on payment by direct bank transfer and are subject to seasonality
- Credit card payments subject to 4% merchant fee
- Price is subject to supplier and currency rate changes until final payment
- Final payment required 30 days in advance of arrival date
- Cancellation Fees may apply from 30 days in advance of arrival date Travel insurance is recommended for cancellation fees, delayed flights, medical coverage or travel disruptions
Prices are subject to seasonality and availablity
International Golf Specialists also offer a range of custom golf packages and tours to suit each individual.
Contact us today on email@example.com
View Golf Courses Here